Показано с 1 по 9 из 9

Тема: Living in a car vs "In my Father's house there are many resting-places."

1. #1 (4692646)

Living in a car vs "In my Father's house there are many resting-places."

2. Участник Аватар для vladimirsurgay
    Записей в дневнике
    Thank you for sharing the story. It is very educational. Survival skills are very important. Also it is very nice to meet such transparent and kind people like Kathleen and her interviewer.
    Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions." Luk. 12

For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.
    But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.
    People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction.
    For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
    But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.

1 Tim. 6
    Последний раз редактировалось vladimirsurgay; 28.10.2016 в 22:22.
    “На пути откровений Твоих я радуюсь,
    как во всяком богатстве” Пс.118:14
    http://inchrist.webs.com/

3. Цитата Сообщение от vladimirsurgay Посмотреть сообщение
    Thank you for sharing the story.
    You're welcome.
    But you, man of God, flee from all this...
    And some "kind" people put sugar in the tank of her previous car... It was so cruel of them, as for me.

4. Admiring )))

AN ODE TO THE CAPITALISM!!!

In Ukraine you must sell a house to buy such a tiny TOYOTA home... )))

I can only imagine the time when old (63 years old) people for their own salay or pension can provide themselves such a cute house!

Oh, the rotted capitalism, even the wrtched live better than many of us )))

Shevy Shavy Sonic!
    Bought for pure pension!
    (15 groundnds of bucks exactly)
    By an older lady!
    Slavsia USA!!!

The rotted capitlism is worth ten times more than the thriving communism.

5. Цитата Сообщение от Andrij3 Посмотреть сообщение
    The rotted capitalism is worth ten times more than the thriving communism.
    Because they thrive and we rot. China is an exception - they thrive and rot at the same time.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Цитата Сообщение от Andrij3 Посмотреть сообщение
    In Ukraine you must sell a house to buy such a tiny TOYOTA home... )))

I can only imagine the time when old (63 years old) people for their own salary or pension can provide themselves such a cute house!
    Old people in Ukraine are happier because they can live in better houses and pay much less than Americans living in their cars. Not every Ukrainian old person would agree to live in a car instead of the house.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Shevy Shavy Sonic!
    Bought for pure pension!
    (15 groundnds of bucks exactly)
    By an older lady!
    Slavsia USA!!!
    Stalin took their passports
    saying, don't leave the place
    work hard and die poor
    But they didn't listen to him
    They went to the USA
    Where they live in their cars
    Free and happy

6. Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    Because they thrive and we rot. China is an exception - they thrive and rot at the same time.
    Old people in Ukraine are happier because they can live in better houses and pay much less than Americans living in their cars. Not every Ukrainian old person would agree to live in a car instead of the house.
    Stalin took their passports
    saying, don't leave the place
    work hard and die poor
    But they didn't listen to him
    They went to the USA
    Where they live in their cars
    Free and happy
    Poor sovok propaganda.

Many pensioneers in Ukraine starve, unable to pay for the utilities, mostly wretched.

What you've told of Stalin are aware people all over the world - his kindness, killing millions iinocent people with hunger, provides him very hot attitude in the hell, probably.

7. Ему расти, мне умаляться Аватар для БАБАЙ
    Записей в дневнике
    Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    I think, the lady made her choise, and looks to me, she likes it.
    There is always old fox house as an option - as well as in Ukraine or in Russia.
    The point is - traveling, seeing new plases. Of corse, i would better go on RV - more comfort, (more gas milage, too). But, its personal choise...
    мир вам от Господа Иисуса Христа

Существует достаточно света для тех, кто хочет видеть, и достаточно мрака для тех, кто не хочет.
    (БЛЕЗ ПАСКАЛЬ)

8. Цитата Сообщение от БАБАЙ Посмотреть сообщение
    I think, the lady made her choise, and looks to me, she likes it.
    There is always old fox house as an option - as well as in Ukraine or in Russia.
    The point is - traveling, seeing new plases. Of corse, i would better go on RV - more comfort, (more gas milage, too). But, its personal choise...
    Yes, freedom is a very good choice! Let it be a life long experience only.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Many pensioners in Ukraine starve, unable to pay for the utilities, mostly wretched.
    Yes, that right. It is the heritage of the USSR.

9. Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    Yes, freedom is a very good choice! Let it be a life long experience only.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Yes, that right. It is the heritage of the USSR.
    And before USSR, had people in Russia lived well?
    As a classic wrote, we know who lives in Russia well and Ukraine in 1917 just tried to live on its own, as it does now, but as unsusccessfully as 100 yrs before.
    I suppose that people in dictatures never thrive, only serve to the dictators, it's my personal belief based on experience and expertize. Thus, everything depends on us, not the countries in which we live, because countries are solely groups of people living in them, not more and not less. People starve and live in misery ol because they are weak in pressing the dictators.

Ваши права