Благодарности Благодарности:  0
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 15 из 25

Тема: Can you say something in your own words?

1. #1 (4748690)

Can you say something in your own words?

Do you have your own words?

2. What does mean own words?

3. Цитата Сообщение от MA€$TR© Посмотреть сообщение
    What does mean own words?
    Nobody has his or her own words but people often say, "In my own words". That's funny. Words don't belong to anybody.

4. Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    Nobody has his or her own words but people often say, "In my own words". That's funny. Words don't belong to anybody.
    The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.(с)

So, the question of ownership has some problems.

5. SoLo ScRiPtUrA Аватар для piroma
    Цитата Сообщение от MA€$TR© Посмотреть сообщение
    The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.(с)

So, the question of ownership has some problems.

i think the bible has spiritual copyright protection by God

if some uses what he does not know from the bible- this shows that a person has no rights from above - did not receive rights to understand and use the word of God
    1 КаК ЧиТаЕшЬ ! 2 ТаКжЕ НаПиСаНо ! 3 ПиСаНиЕ Не МоЖеТ НаРуШиТьСя!

6. Цитата Сообщение от piroma Посмотреть сообщение
    i think the bible has spiritual copyright protection by God

if some uses what he does not know from the bible- this shows that a person has no rights from above - did not receive rights to understand and use the word of God
    You must remember:

And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
    For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

There are two categories of people without personal contraindications.

7. Inside your own head there're foreign words only. That's why you have not any moral rights to call this head yours. This head belongs to someone, but this someone isn't you.

8. Цитата Сообщение от Briggs Посмотреть сообщение
    Inside your own head there're foreign words only. That's why you have not any moral rights to call this head yours. This head belongs to someone, but this someone isn't you.
    I.e. all the words don't belong to us. We don't have even one of our own.

9. Words mean nothing without speaker. Speaker is nothing without head. So there is no one free of words head: man is a binder link between two wishes: to speak and to have. And he has of course the words, that called him his own.

10. Цитата Сообщение от Briggs Посмотреть сообщение
    Words mean nothing without speaker. Speaker is nothing without head. So there is no one free of words head: man is a binder link between two wishes: to speak and to have. And he has of course the words, that called him his own.
    The man considers the words of his own but the fact is they are not.
    And if everything begins with the words then the man also begins with the words.
    So speaking and having are the same. There is no having without speaking(without words). But the man wants to have and doesn't want to be a slave to the words.

11. Жуйка Аватар для Аннели
    Записей в дневнике
    Who cares what you think? Who really cares what you say? Same shit, different assholes.
    Words are just preface to an action. It doesn't matter what stuff they belong to without action.
    Оскорби мои чувства. Пробуй.

12. Цитата Сообщение от Аннели Посмотреть сообщение
    Who cares...
    No words, no caring. People think that they can care without any words. Bullshit.

13. Жуйка Аватар для Аннели
    Записей в дневнике
    Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    No words, no caring. People think that they can care without any words. Bullshit.
    I mean that people can listen only themselves. Your words are just sounds for them. Before you make it real.
    Оскорби мои чувства. Пробуй.

14. Цитата Сообщение от Аннели Посмотреть сообщение
    I mean that people can listen only themselves.
    Yes, that's right.
    Your words are just sounds for them. Before you make it real.
    Words don't belong to me. Also they don't belong to anybody else. But they make the story that you call reality. If there were no words you wouldn't have known any reality.

For example, this guy uses words to say that words don't come easy.

15. Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    Do you have your own words?
    In my words ...

"Mordor skordor dubus vrezalis ))"

In 2017 they say, the latest is in 2018, I want to belive !!!

Ваши права