Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 15 из 38

Тема: The simple truth about women or why Artemida is damn right!

1. #1 (4772448)

The simple truth about women or why Artemida is damn right!

2. Участник Аватар для ТяниТолкай
    Записей в дневнике
    Видео на тему: "как ужасны женщины - потребительницы". Однако, это еще в древнейшие времена было известно.

И сказала Ревекка Исааку: я жизни не рада от дочерей Хеттейских; если Иаков возьмет жену из дочерей Хеттейских, каковы эти, из дочерей этой земли, то к чему мне и жизнь? (Бытие 27:46)
    Посмотрите и послушайте лучше вот эти лекции:

3. The simple truth about women or why Artemida is damn right!
    she cannot be right because she doesn't know the simple truth about women, i.e. how women die

How women die.

4. Цитата Сообщение от Sergey Raisky Посмотреть сообщение
    she cannot be right because she doesn't know the simple truth about women, i.e. how women die
    So then women keep their secrets till they die? Artemida will know that for sure.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Цитата Сообщение от ТяниТолкай Посмотреть сообщение
    Видео на тему: "как ужасны женщины - потребительницы". Однако, это еще в древнейшие времена было известно.
    И сказала Ревекка Исааку: я жизни не рада от дочерей Хеттейских; если Иаков возьмет жену из дочерей Хеттейских, каковы эти, из дочерей этой земли, то к чему мне и жизнь? (Бытие 27:46)
    Посмотрите и послушайте лучше вот эти лекции:
    It seems you didn't understand all the deepness of the issue. I must say one should not UNDERESTIMATE the problem!

5. In this video the guy presents the simple thought that 95% of all the women are just BAD people. On the other hand Artemida is good. Not 100% good but she is not evil as the most of other women.

6. Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    So then women keep their secrets till they die? Artemida will know that for sure.
    I doubt if she knows that the proper way to eat a fig in society is to split it in four,holding it by the stump. )

7. Цитата Сообщение от Sergey Raisky Посмотреть сообщение
    I doubt if she knows that the proper way to eat a fig in society is to split it in four,holding it by the stump. )
    Maybe your are right and she doesn't know but she can "show the fig(the kookish)" to other women and one must say she often does.
    And I know how to split a fig in two or in five but not in four. What does a society have in common with splitting a fig in four? Is it the four directions like up and down, right and left?
    Последний раз редактировалось смотри в оба; 10.12.2016 в 08:54.

8. I'm sorry, is the MGTOW, source of the clip, a gay cosiety?

Then, why do you support their information? What is your purpose here?

To me, what you publish is disgusting - they are against the family, is the gay propaganda allowed at the forum?

9. Цитата Сообщение от Andrij3 Посмотреть сообщение
    I'm sorry, is the MGTOW, source of the clip, a gay cosiety?
    How do you know they are gay? The guy in the clip talks about women. And he said that 95% of all the women are bad people. And he said that not because he is just a gay(I don't know anything about his sexual preferences and it doesn't matter. )

10. Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    Maybe your are right and she doesn't know but she can "show the fig(the kookish)" to other women and one must say she often does.
    The show is just a mask, i.e. an attempt to conceal one's own self.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    What does a society have in common with splitting a fig in four? Is it the four directions like up and down, right and left?
    splitting a fig leads to integration and confluence

11. Цитата Сообщение от Sergey Raisky Посмотреть сообщение
    The show is just a mask, i.e. an attempt to conceal one's own self.
    Maybe the show isn't for concealing but for revealing? Revealing of what there is not?

12. Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    Maybe the show isn't for concealing but for revealing? Revealing of what there is not?
    that which is wanting cannot be numbered. (Ecc 1:15 KJV)

13. Цитата Сообщение от Sergey Raisky Посмотреть сообщение
    that which is wanting cannot be numbered. (Ecc 1:15 KJV)
    Ever going revealing of that which cannot be numbered.

14. Цитата Сообщение от смотри в оба Посмотреть сообщение
    Ever going revealing of that which cannot be numbered.
    what for?....

15. Цитата Сообщение от Sergey Raisky Посмотреть сообщение
    what for?....
    For wanting.

Ваши права