Понравилось Понравилось:  0
Благодарности Благодарности:  0
Страница 2 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 16 по 30 из 38

Тема: Heavenly Jerusalem - is the Sun and the planets ("stones")

1. Eccl.12 Аватар для Thyra
    Записей в дневнике
    Цитата Сообщение от Ара999 Посмотреть сообщение
    Ok no probs take any cloudy venus picture and choose a very look a like chalcedony, but if it was jasper or smaragdus for example, the code would not ever work, but as we see the Bible code is absolutely correct
    Either one might fit:

chalcedony - Google Search

but the natural perceived colour is more likely to be meant

File:Venus-real.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which 'Bible Code' are we talking about here?

2. By the Bible code I mean that strict succession of stones, that if we follow we get a great copy of Solar System described by author 2000 years ago, of course if we want and choose needed stones, not the worst ones, but the best to fit for any planet , starting from the star ( the light of the city)

3. Eccl.12 Аватар для Thyra
    Записей в дневнике
    By the Bible code I mean that strict succession of stones, that if we follow we get a great copy of Solar System described by author 2000 years ago, of course if we want and choose needed stones, not the worst ones, but the best to fit for any planet , starting from the star ( the light of the city)
    So, you are not referring to a decoding system?

The city is transparent (clear) and the light is within.
    The stones in the foundation must be the 12 steps or stages.

4. Цитата Сообщение от Thyra Посмотреть сообщение
    So, you are not referring to a decoding system?

The city is transparent (clear) and the light is within.
    The stones in the foundation must be the 12 steps or stages.
    No, no decoding. With Sun we have 10 objects(+9 planets) so there must be 2 more in nearest spase related to our Solar System, in fact there are hundreads they say, but not so big to be a planet, so wich two were in Creators plan to be 11th and 12th in Foundation of the city we don't know yet.

5. Eccl.12 Аватар для Thyra
    Записей в дневнике
    No, no decoding. With Sun we have 10 objects(+9 planets) so there must be 2 more in nearest spase related to our Solar System, in fact there are hundreads they say, but not so big to be a planet, so wich two were in Creators plan to be 11th and 12th in Foundation of the city we don't know yet.
    Must be Vulcan and Apollo, eh?

6. Цитата Сообщение от Thyra Посмотреть сообщение
    Must be Vulcan and Apollo, eh?
    To be honest, I didn't here about such planets

7. Eccl.12 Аватар для Thyra
    Записей в дневнике
    That's because they are hypothetical.

8. Цитата Сообщение от Thyra Посмотреть сообщение
    That's because they are hypothetical.
    But not the Heavenly Jerusalem, i mean not hypothetical, Heavenly Jerusalem - meaning Solar System with fantastic discription and instruction to make very nice copy of it out of 12 different stones, note- 2000 years ago. Glory to the Lord Jesus.

9. Eccl.12 Аватар для Thyra
    Записей в дневнике
    But not the Heavenly Jerusalem, i mean not hypothetical, Heavenly Jerusalem - meaning Solar System with fantastic discription and instruction to make very nice copy of it out of 12 different stones, note- 2000 years ago. Glory to the Lord Jesus.
    Fantastic, indeed.

10. Please share and repost

11. Цитата Сообщение от Ара999 Посмотреть сообщение
    You've made a mistake in your sentence here.

12. Цитата Сообщение от Pavlo Suomalainen Посмотреть сообщение
    You've made a mistake in your sentence here.
    How did you find this site and why do want to participate there? just curious.
    Он покоит меня на злачных пажитях и водит меня к водам тихим, подкрепляет душу мою, направляет меня на стези правды ради имени Своего. Если я пойду и долиною смертной тени, не убоюсь зла, потому что Ты со мной.

13. Цитата Сообщение от altafia Посмотреть сообщение
    How did you find this site and why do want to participate there? just curious.
    My wife knows some distant mates who were here and some other forums, so she advised me to try,as I was curious about the current state of religious forums in Russia and nearby, I failed anyway to apply on several sites, no idea why, but managed to land here and on one more

14. Цитата Сообщение от Pavlo Suomalainen Посмотреть сообщение
    My wife knows some distant mates who were here and some other forums, so she advised me to try,as I was curious about the current state of religious forums in Russia and nearby, I failed anyway to apply on several sites, no idea why, but managed to land here and on one more
    So why don't you begin some topic to discuss? There are plenty of people who lives in the US so I assume there won't be any problems with the language.
    Он покоит меня на злачных пажитях и водит меня к водам тихим, подкрепляет душу мою, направляет меня на стези правды ради имени Своего. Если я пойду и долиною смертной тени, не убоюсь зла, потому что Ты со мной.

Ваши права